Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Issues

As I sit here and look at my blog I realize how little I've posted since starting this up. Now why is that? Partly it is my just lack of desire to really do anything right now. I was injuried at work back in Dec and am now in a fight to get worker's comp to pay for my surgury so I can go back to work. Because of this I have been very depressed and am putting it here because maybe this will help me work through it. Also I write and am tryng to do that more.

Another reason is that I don't have any followers or even a comment or two. While I should be doing this for no recognition it still would help me be motivated to put more up.

As for what is coming up for me on the blog. Well I am hoping to write up my thoughts on fan fiction. What is good about it, what is negative about it, and what pisses me off about it. So if anyone still cares then just look for the first part in a few days. And if noone cares then oh well I'll still post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment